May 13, 2013

Cactus Flower


I don't know if you follow Gems, one of Mallory's wondeful blogs, but you should, it's always full of awesomeness and inspiration. Anyway, thanks to one of her movie posts, I watched this film called Cactus Flower from 1969, starring Goldie Hawn, Walter Matthau and Ingrid Bergman. The movie is quite charming but most of all, the cuteness of Goldie Hawn in this movie is unbelievable. She's just adorable in each and every scene, and she has the most awesome 60s short hairdo. Of course, I had to do a quick painting of her in my sketchbook.

3 comments:

  1. He sabido inmediatamente que era Goldie. Qué bonito <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that picture of cactus !!!!
    Umm... Can I use that picture for my typography background ? I promise I will represent your copyright !

    ReplyDelete